Availability: CALL FOR AVAILABILITY | (916)-670-1103
- The new ENVY™ Pro chassis from XLR Industries is a true testament to the progressive nature of precision rifle shooting. We at XLR have taken tons of feedback from our Pro Shooters over the past year and implemented their ideas to give you our most state-of-the-art chassis to date. The new ENVY™ Pro features more tunability and adjustment than ever before and has even more integrated features to help you get the impact when it counts.
- The revised forend of the ENVY™ Pro is perhaps its most noticeable feature. We increased the width of the forend to allow more MLOK slots and provide spacing for our new thumb rest scallops. These new scallops give multiple areas and spacing for shooters to index their thumb when pinching a front bag. The scallop feature surface area is increased with the use of our Envy Pro side weights and NV hood.
- At the front of the forend is a keyed nose piece that allows the shooter to set up with a lightweight aluminum dovetail nosepiece or they can extend the length of the integrated dovetail with a long, steel nosepiece. Moving to the inside of the chassis, you will find provisions for tunable internal steel weights. Not only will this allow the shooter to add weight to their system, but also help find the perfect balance point.
- The new Envy Pro retains previous features such as the full-length ARCA/RRS dovetail, integrated QD sling cups, thumb rest provisions, bubble level and more. All this was done while maintaining the superb strength and “deadness” our chassis are known for.
- WEIGHT: Starts at 64 ounces. Weight varies slightly based on the inlet. (Starting weight includes Ergo Grip and TR-2 buttstock)
Chassis can be inletted for:
- Remington 700 SA (clones)
- Remington 700 LA 3.850” (clones)
- Kelbly Black Bear SA
- Tikka T3 (short action calibers only)
- Tikka T1 (factory magazine only)
- Savage Short (top bolt release only)
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Integrated full-length RRS spec 1.5” style dovetail (Arca Swiss style)
- Integrated bubble level
- Mounting Provisions for Thumb Rest
- 5 strategically placed Quick Detach sling swivel sockets
- Integrated serrated mag-well barricade stop
- Large flared mag-well
- MLOK™ compatible forend
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Full ambidextrous design
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 64 ounces, varies slightly based on inlet (Weight includes buttstock and grip)