The all-new and redesigned Element 3.0 MG chassis takes the modern rifle chassis to the next level of ultra-lite performance. This is the first rifle chassis in the world to offer a complete weight under 2 lbs. with grip and buttstock! Machined from AZ61A magnesium, the Element 3.0 MG gets the strength needed at a fraction of the weight. This platform opens the door for the backcountry or hunting outdoorsman to have an ultra-lite and modular chassis system they have been waiting for!
Chassis can be inletted for:
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Long Action with a 3.850" Magwell
- Rem700 Clones Short or Long Action
- Howa 1500 Short Action
- Savage Short (10,11,12,14,16) Top or Bottom Bolt Release
- Savage Axis Short Action
- Tikka T3 Short Action Calibers Only
- CZ 457 Rimfire (factory magazine only)
- Machined from solid AZ61A Magnesium
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- MLOK™ compatible forend
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 16 ounces, varies slightly based on inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
- Configured with the Smoke Carbon Buttstock, Carbon Grip, complete package weighs 28 ounces!
- Configured with the TR-2 Buttstock, Ergo Tactical deluxe Grip, complete package weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces!