The NX3G was specifically built to meet the fast paced, “turn and burn” styled shooting relevant to most 3Gun stages. By utilizing our skeletonized NOXs® (No-Excess) components and a 16” barrel, the NX3G weighs in at a mere 7lbs. With ease of maneuverability, and versatility in your hands, the NX3G is sure to give you an edge on the competition.
CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet materials, the NX3G rifle is held to the same strict tolerances and quality controls that account for our unrivaled reputation. The NX3G features our the lightweight, free-floating NOXs® handguard, skeletonized NX15 upper/lower, Magpul ACS-L stock, and ambidextrous controls.
The NX3G rifle provides precision rifle performance in an above average tactical carbine. The NX3G comes with a 416-5R 16" match grade barrel and our ATC muzzle brake. Each barrel is inspected four times to insure match grade tolerances for maximum accuracy and performance. The NX3G is chambered in .223 Wylde and ready for whichever sporting application you can throw at it.
- Skeletonized 7075-T6 billet aluminum NX15 upper and lower
- Adjustable gas block and melonite coated gas tube
- ATC Brake
- 15" NOXs® Handguard
- 16" 5R Button Rifled, Match Grade 416 Stainless Steel Barrel, 1:8 Rate of Twist Armor Blak Coated
- The .223 Wylde chamber takes advantage of .223 Remington accuracy while still able to safely and accurately shoot the higher pressure 5.56mm NATO ammunition.
- Magpul ACS-L Stock
- Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Enlarged trigger guard
- M4 Feed ramp
- Weight-- 7lbs