The FUZION-TI is built for those looking for an accurate, lightweight action that delivers a half pound reduction in weight versus a stainless action. The FUZION-TI action is built with 6Al - 4V grade titanium and is priced very competitively. Available in long, medium and short action configurations. The Alpine port is the standard port cut.
Certain configurations in stock!
Available in long and short action Remington 700™ footprint configuration with BDL magazine cut. Each action is cut from premium 6Al-4V titanium.
- Receiver raceway cut with wire EDM to precise tolerances
- Magazine well cut for Wyatt extended mag boxes. Here are the following overall inside lengths of the magazine boxes from Wyatt's. MBE-4 Short Action Box(2.995"), Medium Action(3.225"), MBE-3 Long Action Box(3.825")
- Medium Hawkins BDL bottom metal, Mag box, spring, follower and action screws available from LPA- $295
- 1.350" multi flat diameter(Remington 700 inlet compatible)
- Long action weight including bolt assembly-25.5 oz
- Medium action weight including bolt assembly-24 oz(McMillan and Manner's can inlet stocks for medium action).
- Short action weight including bolt assembly-23 oz
- Right or Left hand configurations available
- 1 1/16"x16 tpi barrel thread tenon
One piece fluted bolt constructed from pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly
- Mini M-16 style extractor
- Plunger ejector
- Light weight firing pin assembly provides fastest locktime
- Threaded bolt handle provides ability to interchange bolt knobs
- Surface finish available on bolt body: standard is bead blast, nitride is an additional $25