The Impact Precision action was designed to be the action of choice for situations requiring extreme accuracy, durability, and reliability. For today’s competitive shooter, long range hunter, military, or law enforcement sniper, the Impact Precision action is the only choice.
- Receiver is one piece with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Integral Recoil Lug is .240 thick
- Overall length of pic rail is 5.75"
- Utilizes a mini M16 style extractor and plunger ejector
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races are EDM'd, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and user installed.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be rebarrelled.
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis.
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Black carbon nitride finish improves operation by increasing surface hardness and lubricity.
- THIS RECEIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH BDL STYLE HARDWARE!
- AT THIS TIME OUR RECEIVERS ARE NOT CUT FOR AW MAGS AS STANDARD!!!
- We will cut your reciever to accept AW mags. It requires payment up front and has a 4-5 week lead time.