Burris AR-7.62 4.5-14x42mm PA C4 Wind MOA Reticle
AR Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm is for the no-nonsense AR shooter who demands first-round accuracy every time.
A customized elevation turret matches the shooter's ammunition. The shooter determines range and dials in the exact yardage for precise aiming; there's no need for holdover.
A convenient WindMap feature helps you determine hold-off for your 5.56 or 7.62 cartridge. The C4 Wind MOA reticle has 1-MOA windage tick marks to help compensate for real-life field conditions.
The AR Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm is made to be tough. Solid, one-piece tubes and internal double spring-tension assemblies are all designed for rough handling in the field.
- Made for tactical shooters to customize your shooting experience with a riflescope matching your ammunition
- Match elevation adjustment to your ammunition using the customized adjustment knob
- Ships with custom knob calibrated for 5.56 (55 gr FMJ, 3,200 fps, 2,000 ft., .243 BC) (200333 only)
- Ships with custom knob calibrated for 7.62 (150 gr FMJ, 2,750 fps, 2,000 ft., .425 BC) (200334 only)
- Receive 1 additional free custom elevation turret when you submit ammunition information online; see product manual for instructions
- Features parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Automatically compensates for bullet drop when you dial in yardage-to-target; no need for holdover
- WindMap helps you determine hold-off for your exact cartridge; WindMap values indicate how many MOA windage tick marks to hold into the wind
- WindMap values are based on your specific ammunition
- WindMap works seamlessly with the C4 Wind MOA reticle
- The C4 Wind MOA Reticle has 1-MOA tick marks up to 10 MOA on each side of the reticle so you can easily compensate for wind, using the WindMap values and your own wind speed calculation
- Threaded Anti-Reflection Device (ARD) reduces lens glare for greater concealment to prevent detection
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile; indications always reflect a change in the point of impact for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity and lasting durability
- Quality precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance, increasing your success rate
- A double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes ensure your optic won't fog internally, even in cold and rain
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter:
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:
|Ocular Lens Diameter:
||C4 Wind MOA
|Main Tube Size:
|Field of View:
||22 low 7.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
||3.1 - 3.8 in.
||9 low - 3 high (mm)
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:
Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
||50 yds. - infinity