Similar to the AD-RECON-S, the AD-RECON-SL 20MOA mount is made for putting high power glass onto bolt action rifles mounting directly to the optic rail on the receiver. These mounts will be too low for rifles in a chassis system with a full length optic rail and hand guard. Features 20 MOA of added elevation adjustment built in to the base. This extra adjustment is great for long range shooting. This is a straight up mount with no forward offset and is the lowest mount we offer. The arrow marking on the mount will point toward the muzzle when mounted. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-RECON-SL mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-RECON-SL 20MOA mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-RECON-SL 20MOA mount has the following specifications: