The AD-DELTA-30 mount is made for putting high power glass onto a SCAR or flattop style AR-10. The AD-DELTA-30 is a straight up scope mount with no eye relief built in but does have 30 MOA built in. Top rail to scope center line height is 1.475″ for 1″ rings and 1.5″ for 30mm Rings. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. Horizontal rings. Adapted to the FN SCAR program; approved by SOCOM. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-DELTA-30 mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-DELTA-30 mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-DELTA-30 mount has the following specifications:
Weight 9.6 oz.