American Defense Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece Lower 1/3rd Co-Witness
The Aimpoint T1/T2/H1 Micro Mount 1 Piece is a one piece unit that places the optic in a Lower 1⁄3rd Co-Witness height. Centerline height with the T1/H1 Optic is 1.6″. This mount also fits the Vortex SPARC and Primary Arms Micro Dot (will not Co-Witness with iron sights ). It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece has the following specifications:
Weight: 2.75 ounces