The AD-B3-HD modular base is the large base in our modular lineup. This mount is similar to the AD-B3, but it features a second throw lever for added mount security. Standalone it is mount for for the full sized 3x Power ACOG scopes, such as the TA01, TA11, TA31 and the VCOG. Also fits scopes with similar ACOG Style Bases such as the Burris AR-332 and newer model Trijicon RX-30 optics with 3 inline mounting holes. The overall length of the base is 3.5″. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-B3-HD Modular base features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-B3-HD Modular base is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-B3-HD Modular base has the following specifications: